Preparing a great presentation is asking your self four important questions: Learn more at Mohave Community College Corporate Education Department.
- Who is your audience? Put yourself in the shoes of the people you will be talking. Note their needs, attitude, knowledge level, environment and demographic.
- Develop a position: Let the audience know off hand what you position is on the topic.
- Brainstorm the main idea: Narrow the ideas to about three, this will your general assertions that you will present to your audience through subpoints.
- Present the Subpoints: This comes from the main point. They are facts, data, references, stories, analogies, or other forms that supports the main point.
- Create Introduction and Conclusion: Using a position, action, and benefit statement to open and close your presentation.
Train your employees at CRP.mohave.edu. Continue reading The Critical 5 Steps to Prepare a Presentation