The U.S Social Security Administration published in 2014 that the life expectancy of U.S citizens are 81years. Americans are living longer. More than likely, an assisted caregiver will be needed for our love ones. There are caregivers being offered all around us. So, how do one accesses a good caregiver?
There are 5 traits you should look for in a good caregiver:
- Trained: A good caregiver is trained my an experienced instructor or education institution, in accordance with state regulations. Mohave Community College/Corporate Education offers a Certified Assisted Caregiver program.
- Patience/Compassion. A caregiver must be able to put themselves in others shoes.
- Reliable. A person who needs little to no supervision.
- Trustworthy. People who need a caregiver is vulnerable.
- Flexible. Caregiver must be able to handle unexpected events.
Mohave Community College has the best and affordable Assisted Caregiver Certificate program in Mohave county. https://www.mohave.edu/# or call 866.644.2832.
Follow my blog for more great tips!
Or, if you want more information about being a Assisted Certified Caregiver leave your information below.